The Neuro Foundation is fortunate to enjoy the support of a number of corporate partners who help fund the work of the charity, enabling us to help many hundreds of people improve the quality of their life. We value the relationships that have been established with these corporate partners and are always keen to hear from new companies who may be interested in working with us.
At The Neuro Foundation, we can provide experience, creativity and a completely tailored approach to your corporate partnership, thereby helping develop relationships that ensure we exceed any targets, but that also give a true sense of achievement.
From local to multi-site and multi-national companies, businesses are choosing to support The Neuro Foundation because our services are tangible and they make an immediate yet lasting difference.
By working with The Neuro Foundation we can help you address any specific objectives you have for your partnership with the charity, but some of the broader benefits that you can expect include:
- An association with a national charity which appeals to a wide range of people.
- Your staff, customers, suppliers, the press and other stakeholders will readily support an involvement with a charity that is very focused.
- Local impact, wherever you are, we can hopefully provide case studies of people that have been helped by The Neuro Foundation.
- As a small charity we are able to respond quickly and effectively to your requests.
- Although small, we have dedicated professionals working in corporate fundraising, PR and events, ready to provide expert advice and support.
We rely on the general public for 100% of our funding. Your support will make a direct, tangible difference to the lives of those with NF, and their families. A recognition that through your charity partnerships you may want to achieve clear business objectives such as:
- Achieving the goals of your corporate social responsibility programme
- Building a brand and driving sales
- Enhanced staff morale and team development
- Effective PR and marketing opportunities both internally and externally
- Differentiation from competitors
So whether it is employee involvement, adopting us as Charity of the Year, CRM, sponsorship or gifts in kind, there are many different ways in which your company could support the Neuro Foundation, and we work closely with all our partners to ensure they receive a good return on their investment.
To discuss how a corporate partnership could benefit your company, please contact Karen Cockburn on 020 8439 1234 or email@example.com